Tuesday 15 March 2011

Radio Gaga!

This radio was an entry for a competition ran by the university, the task was to design and create an anthropomorphic character from a collection of old house appliances, I chose the radio just because the there are so many different varieties making more to work with.

Initial Sketches. 

At first I started with the long length radios, I worked with them for sometime then I decided they weren't working well as I wanted so I turned to radio's from a later date.



When I drew the first radio I knew this was the one and I knew I could bring it life, so I worked through a few designs and  finished my favourite one on Adobe Illustrator.



The Final Piece.


2 comments:

  1. There's some nice, clean work happening on this blog... Well done, and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i loke this animation it is amazing how you planed it but then changed it on the way i also like the cute little monkey actully all of your work is epic.!!!

    ReplyDelete